Friday, February 5, 2010

Closing Ceremony

I am calling this challenge finished. 59 days in with 45 films and no way in hell I am going to be able to get around to watching enough to catch up, and stay caught up, I am calling it over.

Does this mean that the blog is done? No. Not by a long shot. There are a lot of movies I want to talk about here that just did not fit into the blog's format. What this will be is instead of going for X movies in a specific time frame it will be a more detailed look at only the films I think deserve close attention. This will include movies I have already scene, and even some repeat viewings of films already covered in the blog (Most importantly The Hurt Locker and Oldboy).

It will also mean longer articles, and possibly a read over before I post something (which is something I need to do but I don't).

It has been a fun challenge. Lets spend more time focused on a single work instead of trying to cram 100 years of film down my throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment